« Home | This Week's How To: How To Open a Bottle of Fine Wine » | The Weekly Josh » | Wow, sorry people. It's not that I don't love you ... » | The Lost Art of Listening » | First Day Back » | Merry Christmas! » | Gaining Weight » | Spring 2006 Schedule » | Anybody want to do some skydiving? » | Another cool link »
16:40 | Permalink
Awww. . . like the candle holder, glad you use it! Looks like a yummy meal!
Posted by Mrs. R | 11:59 AM
That's right!! who says guys can't cook!!! I rule the kitchen here...well...sort of...lol
Posted by Andrew | 5:47 PM
Whoaaaaaa.... sweetness
Posted by Amy Thorne | 2:08 PM
Awww. . . like the candle holder, glad you use it! Looks like a yummy meal!
Posted by
Mrs. R |
11:59 AM
That's right!! who says guys can't cook!!! I rule the kitchen here...well...sort of...lol
Posted by
Andrew |
5:47 PM
Whoaaaaaa.... sweetness
Posted by
Amy Thorne |
2:08 PM