Another cool link
http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/
For someone who is just fine never leaving home base, I really want to do some overseas travel. Maybe this summer. We'll see. But I found this link to a CIA pub that basically is a profile of many countries. A good thing to know about if your going to go there.
http://www.faa.gov/ats/aat/ifim/
This is an FAA site used by pilots so that we can figure out all the entry requirments and stuff. Also good info for the world traveler.
For someone who is just fine never leaving home base, I really want to do some overseas travel. Maybe this summer. We'll see. But I found this link to a CIA pub that basically is a profile of many countries. A good thing to know about if your going to go there.
http://www.faa.gov/ats/aat/ifim/
This is an FAA site used by pilots so that we can figure out all the entry requirments and stuff. Also good info for the world traveler.


Your blog comments thing cracks me up!! Trust you are having a good week, hope to see you this weekend! If you don't remember why, phone home!
Also, keep an eye on the mailbox!
Love ya
Posted by
Mrs. R |
1:17 PM