« Home | My truck when I went to leave for work this mornin... » | Why December 25? » | T. C. Steele » | Dream Job » | The Son of David Watches a Sunrise » | Interesting Website » | Well, I hadn't posted something on here for a whil... » |   » |   » |   » 

Samstag, Dezember 10, 2005 

Chronicles of Narnia

Last night Josh, Sara, and me (just kidding, and I) went back to Indy to watch this movie. Yes, as you can read on the ticket it was the 10:20 showing. So that was kind of late, but it worked out well. Before we headed down we introduced Sara to Cici's and decided there needed to be a Corps trip to Cici's. After Cici's we hit the road but reached Clearwater Crossing way to early, so we went to the mall and did a turbo tour just for the heck of it. We walked through the cheesecake factory, and yeah that was about the only place open. About the time we finished walking around it was time to head over for the movie. The movie was pretty good and the message from the books shone through clearly. After the movie the gang headed over to Steak and Shake and hung out there till, oh I don't know, pretty late. Around 2:30 I think. It was really a blast though and the company and conversation just got increasingly lively and interesting the later it got. At least at our table it did but we took up three whole tables. But it was fun, and certain people now have new nicknames. Isn't that right Womp? Posted by Picasa

Hey!! I am the first person to comment!!!! Cool. I like your new look, it is really neato. You'll have to tell me how Chronicles was, I am still really skeptical. Luv ya!!

Thanks K! Well if you like it that's all that matters. I didn't know what I thought about it at first, but at least it's different.

Kommentar veröffentlichen