Interesting Website
http://www.breakthechain.org
I ran across this website today while I was google searching for info that I could use in a presentation I have to make on the Comair strike. It's kind of cool if your one of those people that get all those chain email things from other people and wonder if there is any truth in them. The one about Mr. Rogers was on there, and I was crushed once I found out the "truth" behind the email. But then again, is what this website has to say any more trust worthy than the emails that bounce around? Brings up an interesting question. It's so easy to pass around information these days through electronic means. So easy for people to make up their own truth. So how much of what we read and here through these conduits of information can we actually believe? That's actually a rhetorical question so don't feel like you have to quite school to research the answer. Unless you want to, then you could post your comment in the corridors of cyber space for all to see and believe...... or not believe.
I ran across this website today while I was google searching for info that I could use in a presentation I have to make on the Comair strike. It's kind of cool if your one of those people that get all those chain email things from other people and wonder if there is any truth in them. The one about Mr. Rogers was on there, and I was crushed once I found out the "truth" behind the email. But then again, is what this website has to say any more trust worthy than the emails that bounce around? Brings up an interesting question. It's so easy to pass around information these days through electronic means. So easy for people to make up their own truth. So how much of what we read and here through these conduits of information can we actually believe? That's actually a rhetorical question so don't feel like you have to quite school to research the answer. Unless you want to, then you could post your comment in the corridors of cyber space for all to see and believe...... or not believe.

