« Home | It's Been a Long Week. I Don't Even Look Anything ... » | You are Pedro Sanchez and love holy chips. Which N... » | Although absent of mind, I am indeed still among t... » | Check this out. I so want to try this. Out of a we... » | Don't Drink the Apple Cider. » | After a day like today, there's no way I have enou... » | Wild Women of the Woods » | Chalk up two more for the concrete » | Deep Thoughts for Tired Minds » | Lunchmeat sandwich in paradise, Ham and Turkey wit... » 

Donnerstag, November 10, 2005 

Long day. Class was good. I tried to fly with students in the afternoon but the airplane literally fell apart while we taxied out. Bad. Made Apple Crisp while studying. Sooooo Good. Thankfully I was able to get the recipe from Mom who got it from CJ for that awesome Apple Crisp she made when y'all came up. Thanks for passing that one along Charlie Juliet. Powered by that volatily tasty mixture of sugar and apples, I was able to get all my studying done, alot of emails answered, bills paid, students scheduled, log book updated, and even had a minute or two to add a picture to my profile. But now it's worn off and I need to go to bed so I will make it to Turbines lab tomorrow morning and not be too late.