Wild Women of the Woods
Quick update.... I have way too much to do to be writing anything. I just had to say it somewhere but today went pretty awesome! When I was flying the sim today the instructor gave me a totally unexpected engine failure right after lift off (one of the worst times to have it) and not only did we deal with the emergency increadibly smoothly, but the rest of the flight back around to the airport and the approach went awesome. The instructor even said that my engine failure climb out was one of the best he's ever seen. In fact he didn't even believe it was for real, he just thought I got lucky. So he made me do it all over again lol!. This time we were expecting it, so we knew exactly what to do. I know y'all don't care but it made my day, cause up till this point I've just been trying to keep up with what's going on in there. And then after that one of my students actually caught on to the whole landing thing. That's always exciting when someone catches on to something you've been trying to teach them. So that was pretty cool too.
Then I came home after work tonight, and I saw some of the girls from church on our sidewalk just kind of chilling I guess. So I said hey to 'em as I drove past and pulled into the drive. They didn't really say anything back when I said hey, and then I saw them high tailing it out into the woods next to our house in the rear view mirror. Yeah, I still don't know what that was all about but it was worth the entertainment value. Actually it didn't really surprise me all that much, I tend to have that effect on people from time to time. Alright, the homework's calling my name; or is that coming from the woods?
Then I came home after work tonight, and I saw some of the girls from church on our sidewalk just kind of chilling I guess. So I said hey to 'em as I drove past and pulled into the drive. They didn't really say anything back when I said hey, and then I saw them high tailing it out into the woods next to our house in the rear view mirror. Yeah, I still don't know what that was all about but it was worth the entertainment value. Actually it didn't really surprise me all that much, I tend to have that effect on people from time to time. Alright, the homework's calling my name; or is that coming from the woods?

