« Home | A nature trail on Sandbar Island.... yeah a nature... » | Um, well I guess you need these on an island too.  » | Expert river guide Garrett lol.  » | Scary dude  » |   » |   » | The take out point as viewed from the river  » | The canoe at the take out point  » | The motorcade  » | Off Roading Garrett's 4 runner after canoeing. Go... » 

Samstag, September 24, 2005 

Lunchmeat sandwich in paradise, Ham and Turkey with mustard'd be nice.


Even though I knew I should be studying all day, one of my classmates, Garrett, and I grabbed my canoe and headed out for the Tippicanoe river for a little relaxation. Turned out to be an awesome little get away. The weather was perfect even though the forcast said t storms, the whole deal only took around four hours, and we got to enjoy a lunch meat sandwhich in paridise here on this island we found in the middle of the river. Actually, he had the sandwich, I just ate trail mix bars and gatorade. But it was still awesome. And I think I know were we can find an island to camp on now too..... Posted by Picasa