
Check this out. I so want to try this. Out of a well made compost heap you can build a system to output methane gas, hot water, and of course compost. But what's really cool is you can then use those outputs to do everything from run your truck to heat your house to generate electricity. I mean I knew it was fun to play with dirt but this takes it all to a whole new level. Now I can play with dirt and make explosive gasses and scalding hot water. Here's a websight about a guy that used this idea successfully: http://journeytoforever.org/biofuel_library/methane_pain.html
that's actually where the picture came from, and if you back the link up to the journeytoforever.org sight it's got some other interesting ideas. A little on the far side on many of the things but interesting reading none the less. Alright, yeah I know I have something else I need to be doing lol.


So, let me understand, the gas pipe goes into like your heating system, sort of like propane or "natural" gas? I guess that would take care of the rotting leaf smell. Cool, or warm as the case may be!
Posted by
Mrs. R |
6:08 PM
Hey I updated!!
Posted by
SaraY |
12:00 AM