« Home | The rest of the story.... Uh, I mean picture. » | Long day. Class was good. I tried to fly with stud... » | It's Been a Long Week. I Don't Even Look Anything ... » | You are Pedro Sanchez and love holy chips. Which N... » | Although absent of mind, I am indeed still among t... » | Check this out. I so want to try this. Out of a we... » | Don't Drink the Apple Cider. » | After a day like today, there's no way I have enou... » | Wild Women of the Woods » | Chalk up two more for the concrete » 

Dienstag, November 22, 2005 

I emerge from the jungle of my fall semester, stumbling while I blink and squint my eyes to see the radiant world around me. Yet this is just a short reprieve, for I see the ever yet denser verdure of the wild three remaining weeks still before me..........

But for now I am free! ish! And it's awesome. I am over and done with my ATP test as of a half hour ago, and right now I don't really care how I did because my brain has now been officially shut off. Just as soon as I pack up here I can head back home for break. And what a break. Thanksgiving is always a great time of the year, and probably even more so when you live away from home. There's just something warm and fuzzy about going home for TG. And then the rest of the week Philip and I and some of the guys from church are going to head down to southern Indiana to spend some time alone with the Lord, as well as possibly hit Nashville, Mt. Bike the new brown county trail, hang out, play guitar, hike, paintball (even though I still don't have a gun), I think there might even end up being some camping in the mix if it gets cold enough. Either way it should be fun.

Alright, well I could talk on but I really want to pack and get home and according to my site counter thingamajig not a whole lot of people read this stuff anyway and most of you will be back there at home. So, 'till we meet again!

Hey, I really like your jungle analagy in the first paragraph. It so describes how I feel about school right now too! ...IF ONLY we can make it through the next few weeks...won't life be dandy!

I think your site counter is broken or maxed out. It hasn't increased in a while, and I know I have been here at least once since it was the number it is now.

Kommentar veröffentlichen