Anybody want to do some skydiving?
Check out this Video:
http://video.cgi.cbsnews.com/video/video.pl?url=/media/2005/12/13/video1122443.wmv&sid=201&dart=news.video
She actually lived and then found out she was pregnant when she was at the hospital. The baby was alright too. Really skydiving isn't all that dangerous. It definitely more dangerous than just staying in the airplane though. I guess just like with anything aviation related, things don't go bad very often, but when they do it's pretty dramatic. I can totally sympathize with what the instructor had to be feeling though. I would think it's alot like sending a student for their first solo flight in an airplane.... your just really on edge. Fortunately I haven't had an opportunity to see what it feels like when things go bad in that kind of situation. It's kind of ironic if you listen to the music that's playing in the background as she describes her dive flow. It's Green Day singing something about this being the dawning of the rest of their lives, right before she goes out and almost gets killed. Here's the CBS story about it too:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/12/13/earlyshow/main1120132.shtml
http://video.cgi.cbsnews.com/video/video.pl?url=/media/2005/12/13/video1122443.wmv&sid=201&dart=news.video
She actually lived and then found out she was pregnant when she was at the hospital. The baby was alright too. Really skydiving isn't all that dangerous. It definitely more dangerous than just staying in the airplane though. I guess just like with anything aviation related, things don't go bad very often, but when they do it's pretty dramatic. I can totally sympathize with what the instructor had to be feeling though. I would think it's alot like sending a student for their first solo flight in an airplane.... your just really on edge. Fortunately I haven't had an opportunity to see what it feels like when things go bad in that kind of situation. It's kind of ironic if you listen to the music that's playing in the background as she describes her dive flow. It's Green Day singing something about this being the dawning of the rest of their lives, right before she goes out and almost gets killed. Here's the CBS story about it too:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/12/13/earlyshow/main1120132.shtml

