« Home | This is kind of a cool shot. Someone was taking ... » | » | Ruby Tuesday/ Wednesday » | Monday Monday. Can't trust that day. » | I like it. » | Some random blonde Jokes sent to me by a random pe... » | Bla Bla Bla Bla » | Something else I've been wondering, why do people ... » | God is really awesome. He didn’t have to give us c... » | The Associated Press is Communist » 

Donnerstag, Oktober 28, 2004 

Just Call My Name

In an attempt to bait me into another 24 months of bondage to the cell phone giants, Cingular sent me a new video flip phone in exchange for my autograph. Well I took the bait like a blue eyed bass in june and it just came in the mail today. All my homework time has been spent walking around the house taking poor quality digital pictures of everything from the mess in the kitchen to the mess in my bed room. Hmm...kind of sounds like a common theme there. So anyway, all of you out there should call my cell (same #) just because, when else do you just get to randomly call me? (random freaky people shouldn't call though. you know, those people that are like "um...uuhh..you don't know me..but..uuuhh...but I just kind of like found your blog on my floor....but uuuuhhh....duh....well I'm to ashamed of my strange blog to let you see it....so I'm posting anonomously....but uuuhhh....your strange.")

Cell phone cameras are freaky! Pretty soon everyone will be carrying them around, taking random photos of people unawares! Ahhhhhhh........we won't be safe anywhere!

~Nirmala

Don't you just love it?

As soon as I get a cable so I can download pics to the computer I'll start posting random pics from my phone. No one will be safe. even if you don't know me, you could end up on my blog. people will be running around in the streets screaming, babies will be crying, etc.

Kommentar veröffentlichen