« Home | » | Ruby Tuesday/ Wednesday » | Monday Monday. Can't trust that day. » | I like it. » | Some random blonde Jokes sent to me by a random pe... » | Bla Bla Bla Bla » | Something else I've been wondering, why do people ... » | God is really awesome. He didn’t have to give us c... » | The Associated Press is Communist » | Crews Look for Missing in Mo. Plane Crash KIRKSVI... » 

Donnerstag, Oktober 28, 2004 



This is kind of a cool shot. Someone was taking a picture of the moon through a telescope and just happened to catch this airplane too. It kind of looks like a 727, which would make it really unusual. The eclipse tonight was cool. The moon turned bright orange as all the sunsets and sunrises on earth simultaneously lit the moon as it passed through earth shadow. The cemetery was cool too. Josh went up with me to watch it. We were sitting in the back of the truck right in the middle of a pitch black cemetery with fog rolling over the gentle hills and swirling around the cold, dark headstones. Kind of like kidney stones except they're in the head. It was really kind of creepy and cool all at the same time. Alright I need to get in bed.

Sounds like fun :-)

~Nirmala

Hey Nirm!
You need to get a blogger blog so I can comment on it. I always forget that I can't post on xanga so I think up a cool comment for your posts just to be rudely reminded by xanga that I need to become a member lol. Yeah it was fun. Or at least it was a nice little break from that never ending school thing. Did you get out to see it?

Yeah, Xanga sucks that way, but at least I can still comment on other blogs. You should either use Josh/Brian's account to comment on Xanga, or create your own. I'd love more comments!

~Nirmala

Kommentar veröffentlichen