Monday Monday. Can't trust that day.
The Mammas and the Pappas. Another great band of the folk era that should be added to my musical interests column of my profile. But seriously, Mondays are not a good day for me. Especially today. I think it was about the most awesome day of the year weather wise, but unfortunately it ended at about 11:00 am for me. I submerged into the bowels of the Aviation Tech building at about 11:15, not to re-emerge from it's confines till 7:30 pm, with solid scheduled classes between. Yeah, it's not the most fun. And the worst part is that my last class is 727 sim which is probably the most demanding class in terms of performance during the sim session. Basically, it's just you and two other people in the sim with the instructor, and it's amazing how large of an audience that becomes when you aren't performing your best. Anyway, the bad dream is over now. I did get to take a little nap it the sun after Aircraft electronics class. I was sitting on the tarmac leaning against the terminal building watching people taxi by in their aircraft giving me perplexed looks. I actually fell asleep for a little while and was late to my turbines lab, but it was all worth it. Next random thought. I went dirt biking by myself in an abandon quarry this past weekend. No really it was perfectly safe. I restricted my jumps to no higher than 10ft. If I tripped and fell it would be about the same distance. That was the most fun I've had for awhile. You meet some interesting people in abandon quarries. I ran acrossed some hippie couple out in the middle of the quarry walking around smoking weird cigarettes and looking at rocks on the ground. Nice people I'm sure, just a little strange.
Coming soon to a blog near you! Or at least to this blog! Due to conversations I've had over the last week with multiple people both up here and back home about what I believe in terms of psalms and instruments in worship, I have begun a bi-partisan review of my beliefs on this area and I might post some of what I find on here if y'all are lucky. And if I don't become a victim of death by school.
Till then, arevouir! (or whatever that word is)
~Stressed out in Lafayette
Coming soon to a blog near you! Or at least to this blog! Due to conversations I've had over the last week with multiple people both up here and back home about what I believe in terms of psalms and instruments in worship, I have begun a bi-partisan review of my beliefs on this area and I might post some of what I find on here if y'all are lucky. And if I don't become a victim of death by school.
Till then, arevouir! (or whatever that word is)
~Stressed out in Lafayette


He really was safe. He even told me when I should call the police if he wasn't back.
Posted by
Josh |
1:49 PM
Josh,
You and I still need to go mountain biking. So I am outlawing all broken limbs until we do!
Posted by
Joel and Stacey |
4:52 PM
He might need to break down and buy a mountain bike if he's going to do that though. Hey, that's what the whole broken leg thing is about! It's because God wanted you to buy a mountain bike! He admonished you for not having one by breaking your leg and has given you the opportunity to buy a new one since the one you have now resembles the old bike we rolled to its death down the hill and into the concrete wall.
Posted by
Anonym |
5:23 PM
~Ross
Posted by
Anonym |
5:24 PM
I'm sure dad would let Josh use his. : ) Dad, who doesn't go mountain biking, has the best mountain bike in the family!
Posted by
Joel and Stacey |
7:48 PM
lol
Posted by
Ross |
12:31 AM