« Home | One of the deepest mysteries of all » | Pray for the fish » | Hey, I can post! » | Test » 

Mittwoch, Oktober 20, 2004 

A little o' that goes a long way

By the way, I didn't get to the whole courtesy/chivalry thing in that last post of magnificent proportions, but I think that it's a great outlet for us guys to put into action the qualities of the initiator (take charge servant) and quality women will appreciate it because it allows them to fit comfortably in the receptor role. Over the last several decades of the "sexual revolution" where women became more "independent" us men have been "conditioned" to "not look down on" women by "doing things" like "hold open a door", which usually would be met with a quickly mumbled thank you while the woman practically dove to take the door from you or just hurried through with obvious disgust. I think women as a whole, though, are starting to come back around now. They are actually finding out that it's not such a bad thing. Unfortunately for them there's a serious lack of gentlemen now. So if you had ever thought about being a courteous gentleman men, now would be the time because a little bit goes a long way.