Hey, I can post!
Wow, I guess I didn't relize how incomplete my life was before I could sit here and say things I didn't really need to say to nobody at all! Well, either way I have figured out how to post now. As the title of my blog suggests I not the biggest fan of blogs, but why not give it a shot, right? Wow it was cold and windy today. I woke up this morning to the sound of everything within a two mile radius taking it's turn hitting my window. When I was out flying this afternoon there was one point where we were actually going backwards during slow flight. Now that's wind! Well, my homework calls, and unlike some majors I don't get credit for posting on my blog.


Way to go Ross!!!!!!!!
Posted by
Josh |
12:04 PM
I knew you could do it!
Posted by
Josh |
12:04 PM
See! your blog is already so popular, that you have three comments on your second post!
Posted by
Josh |
12:05 PM
I don't either, and I'm getting really tired of everyone saying that Liberal Arts majors don't have any homework. I just happen to post my homework on my blog. *grin*
Posted by
Anonym |
5:56 PM