The Associated Press is Communist
Yeah, those people from the acft crash I posted that were sensationalized as "missing". Well they finally found them. Any guesses where they were? Securely fastened in there respective seats inside the wreck. Surprise! Why the AP used the word "missing" is beyond me. No wait, it sells better that's right. Communists. And by the way, they found more evidence that they just drove it into the ground. You really have to be absolutely aware of where you are when you fly, especially when descending towards this hard object, commonly referred to as earth, on an approach to minimums. I really do feel for the pilots and there families though. I know the wife of a pilot that works for an equivalent to Corp. Air out in the same area. I couldn't even imagine what that would be like for her to lose him. Well, so there you have it, like was said in a comment on my last post, if this was a motor vehicle (like a 16 pax van) we wouldn't have even heard about it. But I'll stop talking about aviation now before the apostolics start flocking around me thinking that I'm speaking in tongues.

