Alright, so I guess this is only funny to aviation people but please give it a polite laugh after reading.
A student pilot was on a cross country solo flight to Santa Barbara. Eager to fly "heavy metal" he contacts approach at 5,500 feet for flight following...
N12345: ...approach, Cessna 12345 checking in at flight level 550.
Approach (after a long pause): Roger, Cessna 12345 ... you can contact NASA at 368.2 for further advisories!
(FL 550 is 55,000 feet, most aircraft can't even make it that high let alone a little Cessna)
A student pilot was on a cross country solo flight to Santa Barbara. Eager to fly "heavy metal" he contacts approach at 5,500 feet for flight following...
N12345: ...approach, Cessna 12345 checking in at flight level 550.
Approach (after a long pause): Roger, Cessna 12345 ... you can contact NASA at 368.2 for further advisories!
(FL 550 is 55,000 feet, most aircraft can't even make it that high let alone a little Cessna)


*Polite laugh*
Pause.
Yep, I didn't understand one word you said.
Posted by
Anonym |
12:04 AM
Funny how the placement of one little dot makes all the difference.... :)
Posted by
Brian |
2:10 AM
But you didn't laugh politely Brian. lol
Posted by
Ross |
3:00 PM
Hahaaahaaa! I get it! But I think that's just beacause I'm related to Josh. ;)
Posted by
Joel and Stacey |
10:29 AM
haHAhaaHAA Guffaw Guffaw snork. Actually I'm just laughing at what Stacey wrote, because I read the joke already. Reminded me of the time I called right base when I was actually in the left crosswind.
Posted by
Josh |
12:08 PM