« Home | I had to post this as a visual aid for those (Kara... » | Just Call My Name » | This is kind of a cool shot. Someone was taking ... » | » | Ruby Tuesday/ Wednesday » | Monday Monday. Can't trust that day. » | I like it. » | Some random blonde Jokes sent to me by a random pe... » | Bla Bla Bla Bla » | Something else I've been wondering, why do people ... » 

Samstag, Oktober 30, 2004 

The 300 Level Blues

I'm starting to get to that point in the semester where I just want to be done. It's so close to that final stretch from thanksgiving on. Actually I think my "just wanting to be done" attitude is kind of been there since the start of this year. I can't wait to get out of school, get a job, and get on with life. Not because I think it will be easier (because I don't), but it will be hard in a different way. You know you must be an upperclassmen when:
You start using alternative modes of transportation (bikes, busses, walking) again even though you have a vehicle available.
You've never even been in some of the dining halls that have been open for a couple years now.
Freshman make you feel old.
You don't feel the need to go anywhere friday night, other than to bed.
You'll do anything but homework even though you have more than you ever had before.
The dorm room you stayed in freshman doesn't even exist anymore.
You know longer look at your plan of study with a sense of "wow, I have alot to do" but rather are shocked by how little is left.
You haven't made at least one fountain run or played mud volley ball this semester.
So anyway.
I realized the other day that I've been in college for about 4 years now if you count the classes I took at IUPUI. No wonder I'm ready to be done. I guess my flight student isn't going to be able to fly him cross county this weekend AGAIN! Chalk up the 103rd attempt. Well not quite but close. I kind of figured when I almost was blown off my motorcycle on the way done to the airport that we probably weren't going to fly. I kind of want him to get done cause once he's finished I'll have a good chunk of extra time during the week. Well, I guess I better go try and do homework. It won't work on a nice day like this though!

And remember folks, ....um..... hmm .... I forgot what you should remember. Guess it wasn't important. Or I'm getting old. At 19.