« Home |   » |   » |   » | Well, yeah so much for having more time to post. N... » | Well, the semesters is almost over so I'll probabl... » | Pickup lines » | A quick pic from spring break. Philip and I went m... » | Eric had been saying he wanted to get out and take... » | Root growing out of the rock near the entrance of ... » | Dome room towards the end of the upper level.  » 

Montag, Mai 29, 2006 


I think these guys dropped a black diamond nalgene while playing in the crazy class 3/4 rapids, because we found one down river just kind of floating along. They never caught back up to us otherwise they would have been reunited with the prodigal nalgene, but since they didn't I guess we are now + one nalgene after this trip. That's a change.... for once we come back with more gear than we left with. Posted by Picasa