« Home | Pickup lines » | A quick pic from spring break. Philip and I went m... » | Eric had been saying he wanted to get out and take... » | Root growing out of the rock near the entrance of ... » | Dome room towards the end of the upper level.  » | Waterfall in dome room  » | This narrow crawl led out of that big room in the ... » | After we were done with cave number one, we loaded... » | Entry to Patton cave. Outside that entrance is a l... » | After following the fairly elliptically shaped ent... » 

Donnerstag, April 27, 2006 

Well, the semesters is almost over so I'll probably have more time to post on here after finals week is finally over. I would have had time to post tonight except that instead of writing something for this blog that probably has zero readers by now, I kicked back and celebrated my last class of the semester by attending my own little Rachmaninoff concert in my living room. Home is a great place to hang out sometimes... I mean, where else can you attend a Rachmaninoff concert in nothing but your boxers? Yep that's what I did. Just closed my eyes, sank into my couch, and let my every thought hang on the lines of that music. And now I'm going to bed.... only one week till semi-freedom! Also known as bondage to the summer job.

Those are the best kind of concerts!!
Just thought I'd say Hey. ...so Hey Ross!

So whatever happened to having more time to post over the summer?

Kommentar veröffentlichen