Pickup lines
So I guess it's a good thing we don't learn dating skills from personal finance class. This is a direct quote from the reading for that class. I could just see some nerdy little guy sitting across from a girl on their first date trying to squeak this out lol.
"Offer your partner a copy of your own credit report. "Say something like, 'I'm excited about our life together, and I realize money is a part of our life. I've made some mistakes in the past, and I have some student loans, and I just want to show you my credit report so that you can see how I manage my debt,' "
"Offer your partner a copy of your own credit report. "Say something like, 'I'm excited about our life together, and I realize money is a part of our life. I've made some mistakes in the past, and I have some student loans, and I just want to show you my credit report so that you can see how I manage my debt,' "


Sorta takes the WOW factor right out of the whole picture, huh!
Posted by
Mrs. R |
9:27 PM
Don't know if you check your blog or your e-mail more, I'll use both. Mailed the box, should be there Thrus. Fri at absolute latest. $4.05. Sweet. Mom
Posted by
Anonym |
6:58 PM