
Eric had been saying he wanted to get out and take a break from school for a weekend, so we chose a weekend and decided to go with it. That lead to the adventures of this past weekend. Steve came along as well. I ended up taking down to this pretty sweet cave in Lawrence county (southern Indiana) I had been wanting to check out for awhile since we were going to be down that way. Why not right? We didn't make it really far into it because we didn't have all the right equipment with us, but it was enough to make me want to go back. It's a little shady getting back to the cave, because I wasn't able to get ahold of the owner of the land to get his permission before heading back to the cave. So we tried to keep a low profile as we crossed the hill to get to the cave and not cause that much of a ruckus. That's kind of hard when your that far out in the country though and just the fact that you're there is causing a ruckus. The entrance was the typical collapsed sink hole type that pretty much acted as a drain for the cow pasture above. Just a lovely thought. Once you made the plunge and climbed down in, it was totally worth it. The bacon formation in the picture was towards the start of the cave. These are just a few pictures from the trip. Actually there were alot more, but I was having trouble with the battery in the camera and I think I lost some pictures. I might be going crazy, but there were some pictures I knew I took and they were not to be found on the camera when I got back. Anyway, here's a few that survived.

