« Home | If the bugs don't get you, the Brazilians will » | Josh claimed that my room had a slight pink hue on... » |   » | Attack Gates » | Found! One of two posts! » | Up, Up the long delirious buring blue I topped the... » | Were did the weekend go? » | World's Shortest Post » | Thank God » | Between the pit of man's fears and the summit of h... » 

Samstag, November 13, 2004 

The Weekend Again

This isn't going to be a long or terribly interesting post 'cause I've got alot to get done yet tonight unfortunately. Andrew and I went to watch Bourne Supremacy Friday night at the Stewart Center. Everyone else was either off doing other things, claimed the movie was bad even though they hadn't seen it, or thought it was too cold to go any where. Well y'all missed a good movie I'll tell ya that. It didn't play too much on the first one so you weren't totally lost if you hadn't seen it or couldn't remember it. This one had a major girly side to it though. Where the first one was all about him trying to find out who he was and piece his life back together, this one was primarily about him trying to find out what was going on so that he could figure out who killed his girlfriend. It was still good though. Some car chases, people sneaking around, cool guns, etc. But I won't ruin the movie for y'all. Then today I had and extra 727 sim session at 9:30 AM (ugh) and then sent my student on a cross country after lunch. While leaving the airport after signing my student off, I drove out across a couple harvested bean fields to get to this far corner of the airport where I could watch the airplane towing banners for the game in action as it switched off banners. That was cool. Then I just randomly drove around on my motorcycle for awhile before cutting back through campus to go home. I felt like I had driven into some kind of third world country when I was in campus. I got caught up in the surging mass of people that were going to the game and wasn't able to do more than kind of scoot along. A couple of random girls came up and were getting kind of friendly as I was sitting there waiting for people to get out of my way. They were all like "hey guy" and I was just like "sup". They were here supporting the buckeyes, what do you expect I guess. I'll just think of them as the crazed natives in my third world country. They must have been pretty desperate or pretty drunk 'cause I'm sure I wasn't a pretty sight sitting there on my circa 1980 motorcycle with my carhart sock hat pulled way down over my eyes and 4 layers of coats and clothing. But whatever. So I got back and then Josh's family took him and I out for taco bell for his moms birthday, and then I did home work for the rest of the day. End post.

Naiveté. Cute.
Nearly all motorcycles, regardless of vintage are hot, especially to the types of girls who are looking to attract attention from random guys. Not to mention the fact that you probably smiled at them.

Actually, there was no smiling at anybody because my face was frozen in position. It was just straight up harasment on their part.

Andrew and I have conferred, and we don't think you are capable of not smiling, particularly at girls (regardless or team affiliation). Therefore, we have concluded that if your face was frozen, it was frozen into a grin.

lol. SO true.

lol!

I can't smile when I'm on my bike or otherwise all I'd be able to go and give the department head a little smirk after my ride and they'd give me Entomology credit just for having such a complete collection of bugs.

Kommentar veröffentlichen