« Home | Up, Up the long delirious buring blue I topped the... » | Were did the weekend go? » | World's Shortest Post » | Thank God » | Between the pit of man's fears and the summit of h... » | Got to love the media » | How the Egos of High School Seniors Can Tarnish Th... » | Alright, so I guess this is only funny to aviation... » | The 300 Level Blues » | I had to post this as a visual aid for those (Kara... » 

Montag, November 08, 2004 

Found! One of two posts!

Well, I found one of my two posts from Sunday. Not the one on psalms but the one that is a failed attempt to be entertaining with sound bytes. Oh well, it was late. Apparently it had somehow become dated 1999 and showed up as an archived file from this time except back in 1999. Weird. Maybe it had to do with all the Twilight Zone sound clips.