
Got to visit Fall Creek Nature Preserve Sunday afternoon. It was a much needed little break after a long and pretty stressful week. I was able to take a few picture, but not nearly as many as I thought I did. This is one of my favorites. It shows where Fall Creek runs through a narrow (and slippery ;-) ) channel of limestone wearing several "potholes" in the bottom of the creek bed. They were 3-5 foot deep versions of their namesake. You can kind of see them as dark spots in the picture above. It was definitely awesome enough to revisit with a larger group of people. This time it was just me and my partners in sporadic Sunday afternoon get aways for several weeks running, Kara and Andrew. Well, by the time we got back to Lafayette the dining courts were closed so I invited those two over to have waffles with Shu, Josh and I. Nothin' better than waffles on Sunday night. Well ok so there is but waffles are pretty good. We tried to convince the Brights (well, and Trent unless he's a part of the Bright family now lol) to stay for waffles too, but they were taking off and it's probably a good thing they didn't take us up on the offer 'cause I found out I just had enough stuff for us. Once I figured out what I was doing; man waffles are so much more confusing than pancake. But anyway....


Dad makes waffle making an art, huh!And makes it look easy! Awesome pics. Thanks for sharing them.
For everything comes from God alone. Everything lives by His power, and everything is for His glory. To Him be glory evermore! Rom. 11:36
Love Mom
Posted by
Anonym |
4:50 PM