« Home | Posting for the sake of posting » | The only picture I took while we hiked around in t... » | Our camp in HNF with flash.  » | Fire in front of our tent without flash.  » | I thought this one was cool because it caught some... » | Ahh. I don’t know how I was able to handle not hav... » | Winged Time » | Alright, well my post just got nuked so picture a ... » | New Title » | Big Pine Creek. The weekend after the first rain w... » 

Montag, April 04, 2005 


 Posted by Hello

Love the shot, a little different exposure and you would have lost the car totally. Oh yea, I am the one with the SLR (Cough) sorry. I'll show you how and you can use mine. . . Under heavy guard, of course!! Glad the Lord provided a rest for you! Sounds fun!
Love
~Mom

Actually I was able to adjust the exposure a little (ha) but I was in a bit of a hurry 'cause a car was right behind me waiting to cross. He didn't look too impressed either. But I really wanted to get rid of the car and have a person walking towards me in the center of the bridge about where the floor of the bidge starts on the bright side. That's the image I had in my head at least, but unfortunately it's not a perfect world lol. Next time......

Kommentar veröffentlichen