New Title
Yep it's official. I decided y'all knew I don't like blogs now so I'm trying out a new blog title. And in case you don't recognize it, yes it is a John Denver song. Alright, well I better get off of here before the nyquill makes me do any other crazy things......


Nice. One of my favorite songs too.
Posted by
Anonym |
10:19 PM
how's about a poem!!! When this title wears out, you can always use "some days are diamonds, some days are stone" hoping yours are diamond days this week!! You are a genetic Denver fan.
See you soon!
Mom
Posted by
Anonym |
5:44 PM
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.
Posted by
Josh |
4:35 PM
Der Kommentar wurde von einem Blog-Administrator entfernt.
Posted by
Josh |
4:36 PM
Actually he changed his mind and really does like blogs now. He just dosen't want to admit it.
Posted by
Josh |
4:37 PM