« Home | So if you can't tell by the lack of posts, life's ... » | Coming back from Indy Sunday night I had my first ... » | These are pictures of the former "Green Latrine", ... » |   » |   » |   » |   » | An evening shadow are my days; Like grass I ... » | The King Air. I didn't take this picture, I just s... » | Actually, that house was in Papillion (population ... » 

Dienstag, Februar 15, 2005 


This is a picture of the old FBO building at the Greenwood airport taken when I worked there back in the day. Mom found it in with a bunch of other pics and scanned it in so she could email it to me. Probably doesn't mean much to any of y'all, just a bad picture of an old building but it's got alot of history behind it.  Posted by Hello

I know what you mean. Sentimental value often far exceeds face value.

~Nirmala

Kommentar veröffentlichen