Yes, a hyperlinked period. That is as far as my brain can stretch tonight. And besides that, blogger/ my computer/ purdue's dial up seem to all be working against me when I type more.
There must be some hidden meaning to this seemingly simple post. Hmmmm...... I know, maybe it's a the mustard seed which reminds us of faith.......or a grain of sand on the seashore......or an insect's footprint as it walked accross the screen. Oh well, I give up. It shall forever remain a mystery, I guess.
Yes, a hyperlinked period. That is as far as my brain can stretch tonight. And besides that, blogger/ my computer/ purdue's dial up seem to all be working against me when I type more.
Posted by
Ross |
10:14 PM
There must be some hidden meaning to this seemingly simple post. Hmmmm...... I know, maybe it's a the mustard seed which reminds us of faith.......or a grain of sand on the seashore......or an insect's footprint as it walked accross the screen. Oh well, I give up. It shall forever remain a mystery, I guess.
~Nirmala
Posted by
Anonym |
12:50 AM
What a post!
Posted by
Katie |
4:08 PM
Oh by the way, this is Katie Bussell. Tell Kathryn I said hi! I've been meaning to write her a letter lately, but I haven't finished it yet.
Posted by
Katie |
4:18 PM