« Home | I'm not hungry. » | Me new wee Jeep. I love her. I really do, I confes... » | » | If my blog were a person, it would be feeling very... » | This past Sunday, I headed out for Jefferson City ... » | The final destination.... Garrett and Christine's ... » | The Outdoor Chapel. Very Pretty.  » | The Wedding.  » | They had a crazy cake. Very cool.  » | Just east of St. Louis we stopped at the Cahokia I... » 

Freitag, Oktober 20, 2006 

Hmm, I'm bored of blogger..... so I'm going to give my long lost xanga page a try. Check it out: www.xanga.com/rossr
Oh, and I'm hungery now. The world is saved. Thanks for your concern Stacey. :-)

your xanga looks great! I can't comment there, but that's Ok! Love the Krueger Brothers. Makes me think of Gatlinburg and the Smokey Mountains. That was one of my favorite songs on the CD, too.
Love ya

Kommentar veröffentlichen