« Home | This past Sunday, I headed out for Jefferson City ... » | The final destination.... Garrett and Christine's ... » | The Outdoor Chapel. Very Pretty.  » | The Wedding.  » | They had a crazy cake. Very cool.  » | Just east of St. Louis we stopped at the Cahokia I... » | Monk's Mound  » | The mounds are NE of St. Louis » | From the top of Monk's Mound. The thing that I'm l... » | The sign pretty much covers it.  » 

Mittwoch, August 02, 2006 

If my blog were a person, it would be feeling very lonely and rejected right now. It's been so long since I've even visited it that it wasn't even on my recent history scroll down thing. Bad Ross, I know. But the thing is it isn't a person and the time that it might have consumed has been spent catching up with real people or working or figuring out life or something. But I guess that's no excuse for at least the occasional update, so we'll see what happens..... I might actually start posting again.

Remember the red truck I had? Well, it has moved on. I've traded it out for a newer Jeep Wrangler! I'm so excited. Any time I might have been blogging in the two weeks since I bought it I have probably been out driving around spending quality time with my new love. Which kind of negates any benefit from it's increased fuel economy, but it's all good. So if anyone feels like they have really been missing out because of my lack of posts, come on over for a Jeep ride and we can catch up lol.

Ok, so 2 am isn't the time to try and make sense of an entire summer in one post, especially when I have to work the next morning. So come back next time for more exciting adventures in Ross's blog.

I feel like crying over your truck.

I want to see some pics. You totaly should bring it out to Colorado, except I am leaving the day after tomarrow. Still, I might be back here next summer. 8)

Kommentar veröffentlichen