« Home | Me looking at the falls  » | Covered bridge at the entrance to the park  » | Looking out of the bridge at the upper falls  » |   » | A pump waterfountain. I don't know why, but I thou... » | strange place for a picnic  » | The Lower Falls  » | Shot Big Pine with Josh Sunday afternoon. My stude... » | cool. I want kayak.  » | I think these guys dropped a black diamond nalgene... » 

Donnerstag, Juni 08, 2006 


Back in Indiana on the home stretch of interstate 70, we saw a sign for Cataract falls SRA and neither Mom nor I had the self restraint to pass on by. So we went. It was only about 15 minutes off the highway and turned out to be a nice little spot. This picture is of the upper falls near the entrance to the park. Posted by Picasa

There's a falls in Indiana? What do you know.

Kommentar veröffentlichen