« Home | Taking a break in the pine forest. Steve's on the ... » | A live action shot of me slicking my hair back and... » | Eric Meditating or looking at his finger nails or ... » | » | » | The many attempts of Laurie in her quest for the ... » | Steve takes flight and.....  » | Splash down.  » | Here's that movie that I was talking about with so... » | He had fire in his chest » 

Montag, September 19, 2005 


Well, I just finished bending my bicycle seat back to a shape that resembles a bike seat after it was deformed this past sat. by an awesome bike trip. So I figured I'd post some of the pics from the trip while I was at it. This is one of two pictures that we got actually out on the trail. This dog named Dixie ran with us the whole way and had way too much fun doing it. We got her to pose here with Eric. Posted by Picasa

I am jealous. It looks like you all had way too much fun for a school week!

Awww... now I want to go again!!The pictures are cool... I'm glad at least some of the ones I took turned out. :D

Aww, that dog was so cute!

Kommentar veröffentlichen