Steve did some great jumps. I however, am still determined to make that perfect jump. So Ross, we all need to go again WITH Steve's bike that has now had it's first introduction to the life of a pond. And go before the water get's too cold. ;)
Yeah I think your right Laurie, we have to go back and maybe even bring a junk bike and a ramp just for that purpose. And if it gets too cold there's always wet suits.... lol
I'm all for it Ross! :-P No seriously, we REALLY need to go back before the water gets too cold. I've been dreaming about (in my mind's eye) how to do "pop the wheelie" and I want to try it again w/o a ramp first. -After I make "the perfect jump", the ramp would be a blast. Yeah, I'm not calling Steve's bike a junk bike, but since it was christened for the occasion, I really hope he'll be available to come too. Quitting before I ramble on...
lol well we'll just have to make it back then.... I'll look at my schedule and figure out when we could go (Ross then proceeds to pull out a huge wall size calender covered in writing....) I guess if I took right off from class at 11:30 on Wed, I could meet you all at our house by 1, we could leave right then and make it down there by 2, bike till 4, and then we'd have to head right back up and I might be able to make it back to Lafayette to work at 6:30. Or not. But that would be fun to just go in the middle of the week like that. Maybe one of these upcoming weekends.....
Steve did some great jumps. I however, am still determined to make that perfect jump. So Ross, we all need to go again WITH Steve's bike that has now had it's first introduction to the life of a pond. And go before the water get's too cold. ;)
Posted by
Anonym |
10:07 PM
Yeah I think your right Laurie, we have to go back and maybe even bring a junk bike and a ramp just for that purpose. And if it gets too cold there's always wet suits.... lol
Posted by
Ross |
10:32 AM
I'm all for it Ross! :-P
No seriously, we REALLY need to go back before the water gets too cold. I've been dreaming about (in my mind's eye) how to do "pop the wheelie" and I want to try it again w/o a ramp first. -After I make "the perfect jump", the ramp would be a blast. Yeah, I'm not calling Steve's bike a junk bike, but since it was christened for the occasion, I really hope he'll be available to come too.
Quitting before I ramble on...
Posted by
Anonym |
1:26 PM
lol well we'll just have to make it back then.... I'll look at my schedule and figure out when we could go (Ross then proceeds to pull out a huge wall size calender covered in writing....) I guess if I took right off from class at 11:30 on Wed, I could meet you all at our house by 1, we could leave right then and make it down there by 2, bike till 4, and then we'd have to head right back up and I might be able to make it back to Lafayette to work at 6:30. Or not. But that would be fun to just go in the middle of the week like that. Maybe one of these upcoming weekends.....
Posted by
Ross |
10:48 PM