« Home | » | » | The many attempts of Laurie in her quest for the ... » | Steve takes flight and..... » | Splash down. » | Here's that movie that I was talking about with so... » | He had fire in his chest » | Slipping further and further from a sane state of ... » | New Bike » | Carnage from the mountain biking trip two weekends... »
21:31 | Permalink
Fingernails, most definately! Haha.
Posted by SaraY | 12:11 AM
Actually I think he was pretending to be Yoda.
Posted by Alyssa | 7:00 PM
Definitely meditating. I've seen him do it often. ;) -JK
Posted by Anonym | 10:10 PM
Fingernails, most definately! Haha.
Posted by
SaraY |
12:11 AM
Actually I think he was pretending to be Yoda.
Posted by
Alyssa |
7:00 PM
Definitely meditating. I've seen him do it often. ;) -JK
Posted by
Anonym |
10:10 PM