« Home | Got Links? » | Well, here she is. The new-to-me canoe good ol' nu... » | Wildcat Creek  » | View of Wildcat creek from the Wabash  » | Wabash  » | Well, instead of doing something wonderful and who... » | the potato gun with Josh's bear for scale  » | Combustion chamber section, still with bear for sc... » | detail of end cap, igniter switch and reduction boot  » | Here's what I got on that quiz thing everyone's be... » 

Sonntag, Mai 01, 2005 

Where have all my little links gone, long long time ago

Yeah I don't know. But if you find them let me know. I hate HTML.

I found them! you have to click the comments for your picture of the canoe beached off of Wildcat.

Now the new question is "Where have all your new posts gone?" Is blogger erasing them too? Or do they get lost before they even make it to the computer?

Kommentar veröffentlichen