« Home | Combustion chamber section, still with bear for sc... » | detail of end cap, igniter switch and reduction boot  » | Here's what I got on that quiz thing everyone's be... » | After lots of hard thought and prayer, I was able ... » | This one was probably the best of the ones I had..... » | This is the best one..... the collapse lol  » | Well it was such a nice day today I had to get out... » | Got to visit Fall Creek Nature Preserve Sunday aft... » | Frog on a log.  » | It's a poorly composed photo, but it shows what th... » 

Freitag, April 22, 2005 


the potato gun with Josh's bear for scale Posted by Hello

cool gun!

Just wondering, but why did you link to yourself? ; )

lol yeah that looks a little weird. It's just incase I can't find my blog while I'm on my blog. Never know.

Actually I was trying to figure out the HTML so that I could put all y'alls links on there but I haven't totally figured it out yet....

It looks like I'm not going to make it to CYA tonight :-( I was going to come back with Josh but now I have to work till 6 and then meet a guy to hopefully sell my motorcycle at 6:30, so I don't think it's going to happen. Such a bummer. Eat a s'more for me and tell everyone hey!

Love the bear Ross! Can't wait to see that thing work!

Kommentar veröffentlichen