Well, this is just kind of a quick update based on the premise that it would be better to say little than to say nothing at all. Life is evening out a little now, I'm still pretty busy but I'm learning more and more to just lean on the Lord. And besides that it's still easier than last semester.
There has been an encouraging part to this last week; I started out the week wondering if I was going to be able to get any students in my new flight instruction job (just because you get the job doesn't mean you get students and if you aren't flying with students you aren't getting paid), but now I have more students that I know what to do with interested in starting. That's a real answer to prayer for me. There's been a serious lack of green stuff in my wallet of late so it's really cool to see how God is using this new job to provide.
Oh and hey, speaking of great Moms, I just made a pot roast off a recipe that mom gave me, and it was awesome. There's just something about getting to smell that thing simmer all afternoon mmmm. I was a happy man.
Well, this has been a pretty worthless post. There's more to say, but I guess I'll have to leave the saying for later.
There has been an encouraging part to this last week; I started out the week wondering if I was going to be able to get any students in my new flight instruction job (just because you get the job doesn't mean you get students and if you aren't flying with students you aren't getting paid), but now I have more students that I know what to do with interested in starting. That's a real answer to prayer for me. There's been a serious lack of green stuff in my wallet of late so it's really cool to see how God is using this new job to provide.
Oh and hey, speaking of great Moms, I just made a pot roast off a recipe that mom gave me, and it was awesome. There's just something about getting to smell that thing simmer all afternoon mmmm. I was a happy man.
Well, this has been a pretty worthless post. There's more to say, but I guess I'll have to leave the saying for later.


Yummy, I love that pot roast! We haven't had it in a long time! I am glad to hear you are eating! lol Love ya
Posted by
Anonym |
10:55 AM