« Home | That Messed Up Family With The Funny Sheep » | Ice storm on the corner of Kingston and Rose (aka,... » | view from the porch  » | close up of those branches  » | girls house with huge branches laying in yard  » | Pine tree in front of our house that dropped branc... » | stupid focus. who thought auto focus was a good id... » | why I shouldn't be home alone in an ice storm...ge... » | alright so back in Lafayette, this is the same tra... » | The next morning, all a little tired but not too t... » 

Donnerstag, Januar 13, 2005 


Just had to post this and say: yeah right. Please refer to the billboard half underwater in pictures above. This was on the bag from the book store that I got when I bought my single textbook, which I have since returned. Posted by Hello