Yeah, like you said on your blog it probably would have been safer to stay till the next morning anyway. Oh well.
Hey if you like being on my blog, I could post more picture of everyone that night. I was going to save them for possible blackmail use later but.... the pictures just kept getting better the later it got lol.
Ummm.....yeah.....well, I don't suppose you have any really bad ones of me, so do what you want. I'd be kinda curious to see them myself, but use your discretion as to whether you should post them for anyone to see.
Ahhh! My picture's on your blog! Should I be excited or upset?
I'm sad I left a few hours to early to be in the last pic. It was funny to br driving home at like 5am.
~Nirmala
Posted by
Anonym |
6:48 PM
Yeah, like you said on your blog it probably would have been safer to stay till the next morning anyway. Oh well.
Hey if you like being on my blog, I could post more picture of everyone that night. I was going to save them for possible blackmail use later but.... the pictures just kept getting better the later it got lol.
Posted by
Ross |
3:23 PM
Ummm.....yeah.....well, I don't suppose you have any really bad ones of me, so do what you want. I'd be kinda curious to see them myself, but use your discretion as to whether you should post them for anyone to see.
~Nirmala
Posted by
Anonym |
6:01 PM