A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words.
Or at least that's what "they" say. If that's true, I've just posted about 11,000 words so I won't say much more.
We got some snow here, not as much as points south but still a pretty good amount. The roads were a mess for a while, but it wasn't anything a little momentum and four wheel drive couldn't handle. I was a little disapointed though, with so much snow it made it near impossible to do doughnuts. Once we (Philip and I) found that out, we decided to find some other way to enjoy the snow that involved the truck. We settled on the idea of tieing a rope to the back of the truck and to our sled to create a new form of water/snow skiing/sleding. That provided several hours of entertainment, I don't know who got more enjoyment out of it though......those sleding or those watching the other person get drug through the snow at 25+ m/h.
And then there was the fireworks tonight (Christmas eve). Our neghbors just have to love us. They were kind of cool though, I think we just got our seasons mixed up.
Alright, well, enough said for now. It got late real fast as I tried to figure out how to upload pictures using our home computer. Just kind of mentally rotate the pictures that are on their side 'cause I really don't feel like doing that right now. Have a great christmas!
We got some snow here, not as much as points south but still a pretty good amount. The roads were a mess for a while, but it wasn't anything a little momentum and four wheel drive couldn't handle. I was a little disapointed though, with so much snow it made it near impossible to do doughnuts. Once we (Philip and I) found that out, we decided to find some other way to enjoy the snow that involved the truck. We settled on the idea of tieing a rope to the back of the truck and to our sled to create a new form of water/snow skiing/sleding. That provided several hours of entertainment, I don't know who got more enjoyment out of it though......those sleding or those watching the other person get drug through the snow at 25+ m/h.
And then there was the fireworks tonight (Christmas eve). Our neghbors just have to love us. They were kind of cool though, I think we just got our seasons mixed up.
Alright, well, enough said for now. It got late real fast as I tried to figure out how to upload pictures using our home computer. Just kind of mentally rotate the pictures that are on their side 'cause I really don't feel like doing that right now. Have a great christmas!

