« Home | Wow, it's been awhile y'all, sorry 'bout that. Lif... » | Well, this is just kind of a quick update based on... » | Can I Get Off Now? » | Well, when I looked out my back window this mornin... » | I was greated at the south end of river road by th... » | This is the first part of river road I looked at..... » | The stop sign still grimly performing his duty.  » | looking south at the water treatment plant thing n... » | After winding my way through the old vets home I w... » | The pedestrian bridge in the background and the sk... » 

Donnerstag, Januar 27, 2005 


Brian's house. Yeah I know you don't care but I didn't get any other pictures in Omaha and this house is near Omaha so it's all cool. That's genuine Nebraska snow in the front yard. Posted by Hello