« Home | It's the closest thing to a back woods cabin this ... » | Front of my house.  » | Notice the tumble weed that was blowing across the... » | The airplane I flew today.  » | One Saturday Down, One To Go. » | Home is Great » | As you could probably all guess from the absence o... » | I was told I needed to use paragraphs every tim... » | Better look now, it won't stay looking like this f... » | Well, the weekend is definitely over now so I figu... » 

Samstag, Dezember 04, 2004 


The path that is right in front of my house looking down into Happy Hollow park. Posted by Hello

That is seriously beautiful.

All the pictures are way clearer. Did you use a new camera?

Nope. No new camera. I wish! I think I'm starting to figure out how to get around some of the flaws in the old one though.

Kommentar veröffentlichen