« Home | Attack Gates » | Found! One of two posts! » | Up, Up the long delirious buring blue I topped the... » | Were did the weekend go? » | World's Shortest Post » | Thank God » | Between the pit of man's fears and the summit of h... » | Got to love the media » | How the Egos of High School Seniors Can Tarnish Th... » | Alright, so I guess this is only funny to aviation... »
20:09 | Permalink
Well, I guess this means I can post pictures now. Just incase you were dying to see my empty dr pepper can and shotgun shells.
Posted by Ross | 8:12 PM
cool
Posted by Josh | 8:13 PM
It would be better if it was in focus.... :-)
Posted by Brian | 11:50 PM
Well, this digital camera is like 200 years old, so that was the best it could do up close and in a dimmly lit room lol.
Posted by Ross | 1:56 PM
Well, I guess this means I can post pictures now. Just incase you were dying to see my empty dr pepper can and shotgun shells.
Posted by
Ross |
8:12 PM
cool
Posted by
Josh |
8:13 PM
It would be better if it was in focus.... :-)
Posted by
Brian |
11:50 PM
Well, this digital camera is like 200 years old, so that was the best it could do up close and in a dimmly lit room lol.
Posted by
Ross |
1:56 PM