« Home | Hey, I can post! » | Test » 

Montag, Oktober 18, 2004 

Pray for the fish

Summary of the weekend: sleep, clean, fly, try and do homework, give up and go play wally ball, sleep, go to church, try and do homework, give up and go ride my bike, go to church, go to the Long's to visit Katie, try and do homework, give up and work on blog, computer nukes all my work on blog, sleep. So there you have it. Just in case you couldn't live without knowing what I did this weekend. I did actually find some brightly colored trees in Lafayette while I was riding my bike believe it or not! I was beginning to give up hope that I would find any up here but when I was riding through this cemetery near my house there was actually 5 or 6 bright red and orange trees sitting back in there off the road. The only thing I can imagine is that it might be the abundance of fertilizer in there. So if we just scattered bodies all over Lafayette, the trees would turn pretty colors. That has some complications though, not the least of which is were do we get all those bodies? Well I don't really know how I got from fall colors to dead bodies, but the trees up here have nothing on the trees I got to see last weekend when my family and I went down Brown County/ Nashville area. If dead bodies are what makes trees turn pretty colors then they have regular morgue down there. Don't even get me started on how much I like going down there because I don't have time to make a mid week trip. A friend from just south of there near ol' B-town had invited us over that weekend to help her shear her goats, which sounded like more fun than walking in and out of Nashville shops to me but apparently the rest of my family didn't share that thought. Sorry Kara. Well, that's all the random rambling for now, turn in next time for more of the same. Oh, and my roommate Josh is a druggy. lol I'll let him tell the story.

So you got to visit Katie? Some of us were planning to on Saturday, but she wasn't feeling well enough to have visitors. BTW, I've found blogging to be quite addictive. Wonder how long till you change your caption :-)

~Nirmala
http://www.xanga.com/wee_wonderous_works

Whatever happened to my first try at posting this comment???

So you visited Katie? Several of us were planning to on Saturday, but she wasn't feeling weel enough to have visitors. BTW, I once shared your opinion on blogs, but have now found myself quite addicted. Wonder how long till you'll change your caption? :-)

~Nirmala
http://www.xanga.com/wee_wonderous_works

see Ross. You get like three comments on every post! You should have started sooner.
P.S. I like your writing style, very funny and readable

Hey Ross! Welcome to the world of the blog!

Hey y'all! I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that real live people commented on my blog! I don't know if I'll be able to write anything now that I know people will read it lol. Be forwarned, I am not exactly the liberal artsy type so most posts will probably be short and wrought with speling erors. But I'm going to try this and someday I might even change the title of my blog. Katie seemed to be feeling alright sunday night, although she wasn't quite "Katie". I guess they said she was having withdraw from one of her drugs Sat. evening so she probably wasn't up for visitors. Well, keep the comments coming! (and hopefully my posts will stay longer than the comments)

Found your blog using 'next blog'

intense!

love,
jason mulgrew
internet quasi-celebrity

Kommentar veröffentlichen