« Home | The Cheez-It's box speaks to Mom. Naw I'm glad she... » | Mom Needs a Blog » | Beautiful Arizona sunset on our way to the Lowell ... » | Playing Short Court Tennis, Very short, look at th... » | Swimming!  » | This was so encouraging to see at Hermits Rest on ... » | Day...... well I lost count. » | The Colorado River from the South Rim  » | At the 1 1/2 mile stop on Bright Angel Trail  » | Wildlife at the South Rim! Yikees!  » 

Donnerstag, Juni 30, 2005 

White Water on the Colorado



Here's some more cool Vacation Photos. Now that were back I really want to go back out, but looking at pictures is as close as I'm going to get right now lol. I'm trying to put together a little movie with some of the picture from the trip, but I've never used this video software before so it might be awhile lol. But it'll totally be worth it if it works and I'll try to link it here but I don't know how to do that either. Computers are great if you know how to use them lol.

Oh, I'm in the back of the kayak thing (they called 'em duckies lol) with some Australian dude in the front looking a little concerned, and the rest of the family is in the raft.

And if you Zoom in on the Aussie fellow, he is a bit scared, or screaming or something!! What a great time!!
Mom

Totally cool!

sweet that much have been really fun!

Hey Ross, time to post! You missed posting the whole month of July!

We have lived in Colorado for almost 4 years now and we are finally going rafting. Taking a trip with our teens through the Royal Gorge.

I'm a bit scared but mostly excited. I haven't done this since I was a teen and now I'm 40. I guess it is about time!

Kommentar veröffentlichen