A huge shout out to all of you! Missing you Kathryn! I just got your letter two days ago and haven't gotten Ross's blog address until now. It was wonderful hearing from you girl! I'm just leaving for the Senior's Lunch so we'll miss you and "Da Boss" a lot, but if we sing, we'll sing Ps. 104D in rememberence. :) Ok, gtg, -LAF
Hey all, okay, well maybe Mrs. Reinhardt and Kathryn primarily. I just got back from the Senior's Lunch...it was lovely. The Blankenships kept to the very wonderful standard y'all have set...very yummy! We all had a great time! Sadly though, we weren't able to sing 104D for you. Pastor Johnston had us come out right before the speaker, but he asked us to sing 4A. Sorry. :-(
Can't wait to see you guys again! Hope you had a great day!
Yep, back again, ditto to what Valerie said, ... all your pictures are absolutely beautiful and bring back all the memories from traveling there in '99. -Wow, that was a while ago. ;) Looking at the Grand Canyon was absolutly awing and breathtaking. I'm soo glad the whitewater rafting was such a huge success and blast, I'm glad you "girls" (excuse me Mrs. R;) enjoyed it too!! TTY in July Kathryn, I really missed my dish-buddy with the dishes this afternoon. :(
Wow, Just Got back and Got to see all the incredible sights you all are seeing .Our God is an awesome God and so is His creation! ( Not that you all didn't know this already but your just getting to see so much of it all together! Thanks for sharing it with us all! Just realized how much we miss seeing you all!reading all your fun Blogs ooops I means Ross Blog. LOL
A huge shout out to all of you! Missing you Kathryn!
I just got your letter two days ago and haven't gotten Ross's blog address until now. It was wonderful hearing from you girl!
I'm just leaving for the Senior's Lunch so we'll miss you and "Da Boss" a lot, but if we sing, we'll sing Ps. 104D in rememberence. :)
Ok, gtg,
-LAF
Posted by
Anonym |
8:38 AM
Hey all, okay, well maybe Mrs. Reinhardt and Kathryn primarily. I just got back from the Senior's Lunch...it was lovely. The Blankenships kept to the very wonderful standard y'all have set...very yummy! We all had a great time! Sadly though, we weren't able to sing 104D for you. Pastor Johnston had us come out right before the speaker, but he asked us to sing 4A. Sorry. :-(
Can't wait to see you guys again! Hope you had a great day!
Posted by
Anonym |
5:03 PM
Yep, back again, ditto to what Valerie said, ... all your pictures are absolutely beautiful and bring back all the memories from traveling there in '99. -Wow, that was a while ago. ;)
Looking at the Grand Canyon was absolutly awing and breathtaking.
I'm soo glad the whitewater rafting was such a huge success and blast, I'm glad you "girls" (excuse me Mrs. R;) enjoyed it too!!
TTY in July Kathryn, I really missed my dish-buddy with the dishes this afternoon. :(
Posted by
Anonym |
6:21 PM
Wow, Just Got back and Got to see all the incredible sights you all are seeing .Our God is an awesome God and so is His creation! ( Not that you all didn't know this already but your just getting to see so much of it all together! Thanks for sharing it with us all! Just realized how much we miss seeing you all!reading all your fun Blogs ooops I means Ross Blog. LOL
Posted by
Anonym |
10:08 PM